Hourly consultation is a flexible option that can meet just about any design needs without the designer taking on the project management role of the project.
It’s perfect for you if:
- you need help sourcing a specific item, deciding on a paint color, or help with the layout of a room
- you need help deciding on finishes, color palettes, and/or design plans for a new build or renovation, but are already working with a builder/contractor/architect
- you’ve ever wanted to “pick a designer’s brain” and have them walk through your home with you, give you some ideas, and possibly provide source recommendations, but not follow you through an entire transformation
- you’re selling your home and need assistance figuring out how to style it to appeal to buyers
- you’re moving into a rental or new home who want assistance figuring out furniture placement or decor ideas
Initial in-person consultations are $200 for up to 2 hours, and $75 per hour for additional hours. A la carte and hourly packages in increments of 5 hours are available. Additional travel fees may apply.
Virtual consultations are $75 per hour with no minimum. Consultations can take place via FaceTime or Skype.
In design, I strive for livable beauty: a space that is stylish yet warm, inviting, and comfortable. Read more about my design goals, business goals, and style.